Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It´s frequently cloudy in the cloud forest







It´s Tuesday, Monteverde, Costa Rica, up in the mountains at the edge of the cloud forest. Because it´s a cloud forest it rains pretty much every day. Because it rains pretty much every day, there are hardly any pictures. Because there are hardly any pictures, words will have to do. Because I was suffering from massive jet lag until I finally got 16 hours sleep, I´m not sure the words will do either. For the first time since I started this blog, I actually feel like I have nothing for show and tell. Worse yet, there´s a massive gale today blowing in from the Caribbean, so even though it´s sunny in Monteverde, there´s an incredible wind, and horizontal rain at the same time. As a result, all of the National Parks are shut due to unsafe conditions, so there´s very little left to do. OK, bad post, no tourism, there´s only one thing left: shopping!

No comments: