Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bali, hi!











How many times in one blog is a person allowed to say they love the place they're visiting? I love Bali. I love the weird, exotic fruits. I love eating babi guling (a roasted suckling pig stuffed with garlic and hot chilis). I love traditional legong dances. I love the terraced rice fields. And I especially love the the small-ish cultural capitol of Ubud, where everyone is an artist of some kind or another. I'm leaving for Jogjakarta on Java for 5 days, and when I get back, I was originally going to stay at the beach, either Seminyak or Sanur, but I changed my mind and I'm coming back to Ubud instead. Besides, I'm so horribly sun-burnt at this point, what would do with a beach?
Oh, and sorry about the pages turned sideways. Blogspot did that, not me, and takes forever to upload the images.

1 comment:

Liz said...

HEY, at least you kept the camera steady while you shot this batch. The last one had a couple that looked like you had a few beers before you shot them. Sounds like you're having a great time- tty soon. Love You, LIZ