Saturday, October 18, 2008

A serious of snakes










Greetings from Chiang Mai! I've seen a half a dozen temples; spent two evenings at the Night Bazaar, which I would describe as basically the size of Hoboken; and took an excellent all-day Thai cooking class today. I tried to upload the movie of everybody's woks flaming out, but it timed out. I'll have to show y'all when I get back. I'm leaving for Indonesia the day after tomorrow. Thailand has been great. I would recommend it based on the food alone. These people are seriously obsessed with cooking. I would also recommend the beaches and temples as well. Just two things to remember when you come here: everyone has got something to sell, but that doesn't mean you have to buy it; and Thai people understand how a group thinks better than what an individual would think. See you in Bali!

No comments: